Ways to Take Your Spring Event to the Next Level
Mar 15 , 2017
Are you planning any events this spring as a fundraiser, an annual golf outing or to launch a new product or service?
Now’s the time to get a plan in place to not only get people to your spring event, but remember you long after it’s over.
As you begin strategizing your event marketing plans, consider these five tactical tips that can help take your spring event to the next level:
1. Go multi-channel with promotion. Send an e-invitation to your full list, and add a personal touch with printed invitations to a targeted list of top customers or prospects.
2. Include an online response channel. Give several options to R.S.V.P.: by phone, email or online. An event landing page is an effective way to capture reservations, communicate with your event sponsors and registrants, and share details and photos.
3. Display banners and posters. Draw attention before and during your event with customized banners and posters. With so many options in materials, let your printing professional know what’s most important to you. Durable or disposable? Seen at a distance or read up close?
4. Outfit your team with logoed apparel. Let your clothes market for you by wearing your brand or message on your sleeve, literally. It’s an easy way to start conversations and generate brand recognition.
5. Get your giveaways. Don’t leave people empty-handed. Did you know that 53% of consumers use a promotional product at least once a week or more? Pens, bags, and shirts are among the most popular promotional products.
One last tip? Consider sending printed thank you cards to attendees with a handwritten note. It will add a personal touch seldom seen today but much appreciated.
Need help planning an upcoming spring event?
Fast. Local. Personal. For over 35 years KKP has been supplying a comprehensive range of high quality print, design, and sign services to Canadian businesses. For expert assistance, attentive service and affordable prices, contact us today. (Note: Links to Contact Us.)
OTHER STORIES YOU MAY LIKE
Tips for designing the perfect holiday card
Before this year ends, there are a few things you can do to boost the visibility of your business. A great marketing strategy that is proven to work is appreciation holiday postcards. Yes, even if you...
What Is the Difference Between Labels and Stickers?
It's not uncommon for customers to confuse labels and stickers. This is understandable, considering they are similar in nature. Also, the terms are often used interchangeably. Although both products h...